Friday, April 3, 2015

Meet Your Merchant- B's Stitches Needlecrafts

Name Of Business:  B’s Stitches
Location: 209 North Talbot St.
Facebook: Bs-Stitches
Phone number:  410-745-6146
Hours of operation:  
10:30am – 4pm Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday

  
Who is the owner?  Bonnie Booth

How and why you started your business?  I have a background in art and wanted to do something with it.  I taught myself how to needlepoint and opened my shop.  I love working with hand painted canvases and all the various threads you can use on canvas.
What do you sell/make/do?  Hand painted needlepoint canvas and everything that goes with this including lessons.



Where is your business located and why did you choose your location?  It is in the front of Five Gables.

What strategy do you use to draw people to your establishment? Website/Facebook

What is your strategy for growth in the next year?  Upgrade website

What is the best thing about running a business here?  I love the mix of tourists and locals who come into my shop.  Love all the friends I’ve made.


No comments:

Post a Comment