St Michaels, MD 21663
Website: Blue Heron Coffee
What do you sell/make/do? Blue Heron Coffee offers freshly roasted coffee to either take a bag home with you or enjoy a cup in the small café. Bulk coffee is sold whole bean or ground. We will grind it to your liking, or sell you a grinder from Bodum so you can grind it fresh at home. We also offer variety boxes and individual pouches for a single pot. You can also grab a bite to eat! Sourced locally, we offer baked goods from Magnolia Bread Company,
Where is your business located and why did you choose your location? We opened a small batch roastery in St. Michaels at the corner of Talbot and West Chestnut Streets. We are located in the same building as Sophie’s Poseys and Shore Pedal and Paddle, on the side of the building where the parking lot is. We opened it in a perfect spot where locals and visitor's can grab a cup of coffee and baked goods from Magnolia Bread Company of Sudlersville.
- We provide always fresh coffee, by roasting it on the premises.
- Our coffee is always 100% from current crop Arabica beans.
- The in-store coffee service includes French Press, single cup pour over, and tasting flights.
- We offer Bodum coffee gear: grinders, presses, travel mugs, etc.
- Our food service is always locally sourced, from local farmers, bakers and chocolatiers.
- The bulk coffee bags are completely compostable, after the tin tie is removed.
- We place special emphasis on coffees from the Americas to help minimize trans- global transportation. It’s hard to be green when your main product is green coffee from around the world.